Gluten-Free Oat Pasta is everything warm & cozy for the holiday season. Not only is this recipe so simple and versatile, but it’s also so good. With only 3-ingredients, you can turn out a hearty meal in 45 minutes.
This oat pasta is filled with fiber which is optimal for digestion and heart health. If you want to be adventurous, you can even toast up your oats prior to blending them into flour.
This is my new staple oat pasta recipe that will keep me warm & cozy all season long.
Gluten-Free Oat Pasta with Back Roads Granola Just Oats
- Stand Mixer
- 1 ½ cups oat flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- In a stand mixer, add oat flour, eggs, and oil and mix on low to incorporate all of the ingredients together. Once the dough begins to come together, you may want to finish kneading the dough by hand until you have a smooth dough.
- If the dough is too crumbly, add some water one tablespoon at a time.
- Cover the dough in cling wrap and let sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into four sections.
- Dust your work surface with oat flour, use a rolling pin to roll out the pasta dough as thin as you can. Use a sharp knife to cut dough into noodles at your desired width.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 3-4 minutes. Stir gently to make sure the pasta doesn’t stick. Drain the pasta and top with your favorite sauce.