Kale, Roasted Sweet Potato & Black Bean Wrap
- air fryer
- 1/4 cup sweet potato, chopped in 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoons smoked paprika powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1/4 cup cooked black beans
- 1/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon unsalted pepitas
- 10" inch spinach wrap
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt & pepper to taste
- Peel and cube the sweet potatoes into ½ inch pieces.
- Transfer the sweet potatoes to a bowl. Add the olive oil and smoked paprika. Toss well.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F. Add sweet potatoes to the air fryer and spread them in a single layer.
- Air fry for 10-12 minutes. Shake the basket at about halfway through cooking minutes.
- While sweet potatoes are cooking, whisk tahini, lemon juice and garlic in medium bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add kale to dressing and mix until bright green and shiny and the volume is reduced by about half. Add beans, quinoa, feta, and pepitas until evenly combined.
- Serve in spinach wrap.