I absolutely love Aldi & I have since I was a wee little thing.
My grandparent’s lived in Franklin, Pennsylvania, and I remember spending countless summers up there. I always looked forward to going to the store where we put a quarter in the cart. My Gramps would search in his pocket for a quarter and occasionally a Luden’s wild cherry lozenge would accompany it.
Aldi has come a long way over the last 20 years and still remains incredibly kind on our grocery budget.
Need a burger to spice up your Labor Day this recipe is it.
Plant-Based Nacho Burgers
- 4 Aldi Black Bean Chipotle Veggie Burgers
- ¼ cup Specially Selected Premium Four Pepper Restaurant Style
- 4 slices cheese
- ¼ cup guacamole
- 8 blue corn tortilla chips
- 4 Specially Selected Brioche Buns
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
Optional: shredded lettuce, jalapenos, olives, pice de gallo, corn, green onions
- Cook burgers following package directions.
- While burgers are cooking, mix together mayo and Sriracha and set aside.
- Toast buns. Once burgers are done, build sandwich by spreading 1 tablespoon spicy mayo on bottom buns, layer 1 tablespoon guacamole, patty, two tortilla chips, a slice of cheese, and 1 tablespoon salsa.