I saw one of my college teammates this past weekend for the first time in over a year. Somehow, through my online presence they were convinced I had my own cooking show.
As we both got a good laugh out of that idea, and I may have secretly added that to my bucket list.
While I promise there is no cooking show in the works, I’ll re-share this Salted Caramel Cold Brew Martini with Salted Cold Foam while I keep adding to my list of career goals.
This drink was a hit during the sub-zero temperatures we had earlier this year. I’m bringing it back and crossing my fingers for even a tad breeze at this point in July. Speaking of July, can you believe the year is more than halfway over? Neither can I.
Cozy up with this perfect blend of caramel-y creamy goodness. You won’t be disappointed.
Salted Caramel Cold Brew Martini with Salted Cold Foam
- 4 oz cold brew coffee⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 4 oz caramel flavored vodka⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 4 oz coffee-flavored liqueur⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 2 oz of milk*⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- A pinch of salt⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- salted caramel sugar
- Pour salted caramel sugar on a small saucer, plate, or rimming dish. Moistening the rim of glass with water or vodka then turn the glass upside down, dip, and slowly twist. Set aside.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Pour the cold brew, vodka, and coffee liqueur into a shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously. Strain into the martini glasses. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- In a separate glass, add milk and a pinch of salt to milk. Use a frother, hand frother, or blender until foam is thick and creamy. Spoon the salted cream cold foam over top of cold brew martini.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀